Subject: R: [Leica] Shooting in Italy
From: "Guido Ridoli" <guirid@numerica.it>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:40:57 +0200

dear Lug friend

Here in Italy there are no many problems with pick-pocket , I think we
are like every other industrial state in the world.
The city  Forte dei Marmi is in the north Italy and there are not
problems with crime.
I use normally my Leica's and I haven't had any problems with
pick-pocket .
 Leica is not very known  from thief.

        Guido Ridoli
  LEICA M SUPERFAN