Subject: [Leica] Re: Driving in Boston (on topic)
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 19:57:07 -0700

I did two weeks of classes in Boston about 10 years ago. Rudest bunch of
people I have ever met, on the road or off. (One friendly person I met was a
fellow who had just moved out there from California about a year before.)
And I've lived and driven in lots of big cities.

Maybe that's what it took to start a revolution, but didn't anybody tell
them it ended over 200 years ago?

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger

> Here is a wonderful story that should at least interest those of
> you going to the Boston meeting.

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/255/metro/A_primer_on_rage_red_lights_rota
ries+.shtml