Subject: Re: [Leica] Wich Bag for a Leica M??
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:28:30 -0400

Mark,
You are talking about the two big zippers on the front?  I didn't like
them at first but I do now.  When opening, just pull up on the flap and
don't bother with the zippers.  The bag opens easily.  When closing, you
can do each zipper with one hand if the bag is suspended from the
shoulder.

I think you are the only other person who has seen these Kipling bags.

I just looked at mine to try and find the model number that fits the
Leica M but it isn't on there.  The dimensions are 9" wide, 6" deep, and
8" tall (approx.)
John

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Wich Bag for a Leica M??)
Message from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] Wich Bag for a Leica M??)