Subject: [Leica] Using Kodachrome 64
From: Doug Nygren <dnygr@cshore.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 07:45:04 -0400

Over the weekend, I was talking with Steve McCurry, the National
Geographic photographer who shoots a lot for them in India and points
east. He said he shoots with Kodachrome 64 (ie. shot at 80) and
underexposes by a third of a stop so that colors are more saturated. I
do the opposite with color negative film, but I never play with ASA in
transparency film. I'm going to have to experiment with this and see how
it goes. Do any of you shoot your transparency film at slower ASA, do
you slightly underexpose for color saturation?

Doug Nygren

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Using Kodachrome 64)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Using Kodachrome 64)