Subject: [Leica] Re: Polarzer with M
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 10:22:39 -0400

The most elegant solution is the current or the discontinued Leica swing
out design. One these the filter, while mounted on the lens can be swung up
in front of the viewfinder to set, then rotated 180 degress back into
place. This works well.

I have found  that I rarely need a polarizer with Leica glass for darkeing
skys. It is occasionally needed for other reasons. I have the old one with
the attached hood.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>