Subject: [Leica] Re: FS Friday
From: "Patrick R. McKee" <prm@americom.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 19:10:20 -0700

Hello Luggers,
Three Payment Plan - ship, 30, 60 on Leica Binoculars, M6 Bodies, and Lens.
Also includes free shipping in US. Use check and we extend payments.
Cruising to Alaska, Caribbean, Europe, etc. - Ask about our "Book and
Borrow" Plan for M users.
- -----------
2x Extender Mint +, $425. used 4 times - Free Shipping in US.
R 35-70 Mint $400. Free Shipping in US - Credit Cards ok.
- -------
Black Paint Edition Rapidwinder - $575. one only
Metz 40 3i $395. FREE R8 SCA
Please e-mail or call if you need a price and availability.
Thank you,
Pat McKee
Leica Cameras & Binoculars, Canon,
Hasselblad, Rollei, Minox, Sea & Sea