Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Battery adapter wanted
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 16:32:47 +0100

Hans,
You're most likely aware of the fact that PX625 batteries are available,
but that the currently available version is a 1.5v cell with a decreasing
voltage over time. The original PX625 was 1.35v and had a stable output
until exhauseted when it plummeted to zero.

The Wein zinc air cell most closely mimics the original battery in its
output and that is what is offered by Fargo Enterprises, Inc. at:
http://www.micro-tools.com/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=Micro-Tool
s&Product_Code=MRB625

The other fargo web site is devoted to a printer manufacturer.
Jem