Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Eric the Red in Boston!
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 11:04:57 -0400

ted Grant jotted down the following:

> OK Martin get your act to-gether before Boston!  You gotta get a female
> name for the big red machine!  We can have a christening in Boston at
> the BLUG, break a bottle of soda pop or scotch over the hood!

OK, Ted, when you get your own '77 Continental, you can name him/her/it
whatever the hell you want, but mine stays "Eric", OK?? ;) ;) ;) ;)

I suggest that we break the soda pop over the hood, and save the scotch for
ourselves!!!

Looking forward to meeting you there!

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |     It is essentially contestable.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |