Subject: Re: [Leica] Missing parts of Eric story??
From: ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 08:26:12 -0700

Martin Howard wrote:

> I got a one message stating that parts 1 and parts 2 of the Eric the Red
> saga never made it to the LUG, but I've had many more messages that seem to
> indicate that the story was complete.  I only just resubscribed and I
> haven't seen any parts.  Did parts 1 and 2 make it?  Sound I resend them?<<<<

Hi Martin,

Wonderful saga! I have my copy printed up for your autograph next Monday
evening in Boston. :-)

It's such a great effort, I suggest repost segments 1 & 2 one more time,
as it would be a shame for those who did miss them not to have it on the
possiblity they've kept it for their archives of "Life on the LUG!" ;-)

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant