Subject: [Leica] Silverfast update
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 00:37:49 +1200

Hi All,

I know a few of you use the silverfast software and thought i'd pass
along this tidbit.

>  LaserSoft is now shipping SilverFast Ai 5.1<
>http://www.silverfast.com/english/silverfast/index.html > its
>scanning software for a wide range of third-party scanners. Among
>other features, the update adds real-time image correction, new
>masking controls, CMYK soft proofing, and multi-pass sampling to
>reduce shadow noise. (Pricing is dependent upon the scanner.)

Take care,
Gary
- --

"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of
youthful dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were
the passive conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during
adolescence."

OO             The Uses of Disorder
[_]<|          Personal Identity and City Life -- Richard Sennett
  /|\
Gary Elshaw
Post-Grad Film Student
Victoria University