Subject: Re: [Leica] RC, Not at all Cool! Daddy O! (long)
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 22:24:39 EDT

In a message dated 09/04/2000 7:54:55 PM, mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com writes:

>So now the COOL stuff is; when used in Dektol 1: 2 with a splash of Neutol
>Plus
>and a capful of Benzotriazole NOT AT ALL COOL.
>IT'S JUST NOT AT ALL WARM!

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the review of Ilford's Cooltone paper.  Everything I've read about
it agrees with you that it truly is very nice.  I'll stop at Calumet in the
morning and get some-they have a big pile of it by the door.  I just wish
they made it in FB!  I understand why you add Benzotriazole to the Dektol,
but I'm curious why you add a splash of Neutol.  Does it change the color of
the print, cooler like the Benzotriazole?  Have you by any chance tried Burki
and Jenny Cold-Tone Developer #53 in Stephen Anchell's The Darkroom Cookbook?
 I like it a lot.

Regards,
Richard W