Subject: RE: [Leica] Has anyone tried the new Voightlander 35 2.5 Scopar in LTM?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 16:28:29 +0100

Joe,
I've used the 35/2.5 and it's a fine lens, very light and useable too. I
had no reservations about it. I prefer the version with the focusing lever,
I think that version also goes to 0.7m instead of the pancake's 1m  min
focus (they are the same optical design though.)
I can't recall whether my Canon f2 35mm would have been better, sharper,
whatever. I know I was happy with either of them.
Jem