Subject: Re: [Leica] les fleurs du mal: was OT: Nachtwey (was Personalportfolios of ...
From: Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 17:02:40 -0300

Guy,

I've been to three Salgado exhibitions here in Rio. Only in one of them I
had to pay an admittance fee, but it was the normal fee of the Modern Art
Museum. I don't know if any of it went to charity.

Amilcar

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] les fleurs du mal: was OT: Nachtwey (was Personalportfolios of ...)
Message from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (Re: [Leica] les fleurs du mal: was OT: Nachtwey (was Personal portfolios of ...)