Subject: [Leica] Voightlander 15mm lens, case & 24mm finder for sale
From: ZaaX@aol.com
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 06:26:41 EDT

eica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

I have the following Voightlander Items for sale. All prices include shipping.

25 mm Finder, $115.00. Mint. I bought it in the spring intending to get a 24 mm Leica lens but never got one. The original box is also included.

15 mm Super Wide Heliar ASPH, black, serial 9950739, 15 mm finder and the Voightlander hard pouch for the lens and finder, $415.00. Near mint. I purchased the lens in January and only used it 2 or 3 times. No scratches on
the lens of any kind. The paint is lightly scuffed on the focusing ring from being in my camera bag. Also  included is a copy of the sales receipt along with the original boxes, packing and instruction sheet for the lens.

If someone is interested in all 3 of the above items I will sell them for as a package for $500.00 including shipping.
I would also be interested in trading these items for a late model 50 mm Elmar f/3.5 M type or towards a Minilux.

Thanks
Zack Schindler
N8FNR
248-435-5442 5pm-10pm EST