Subject: [Leica] FS: Noctilux - Mint in box
From: Dieter.Schoenhofen@t-online.de (Dieter Schoenhofen)
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 20:58:04 +0200

I have the following item for sale:
 	Noctilux-M 1.0/50, black, (Leica code 11821), E 60, Made in Canada,
serial number 340xxxx
	This is the version preferred by many users as it has the detachable hood.
	Lens is in excellent condition, like new,  with rear cap, front cap,
original hood, blank warranty card and 	box
	DM 3200,- (EURO 1600,- or $1550)

I would prefer buyer to meet in Cologne (Germany) area for transaction.
There may be an opportunity if you plan to come to Photokina in September.
But I would also ship. Please e-mail me for shipping costs.

If interested, please reply directly to my email address
(dieter.schoenhofen@t-online.de), as I only get the digest version.

Kind regards
Dieter Schoenhofen

Replies: Reply from "Simon" <simple@forestchina.com.hk> (Re: [Leica] FS: Noctilux - Mint in box)