Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica Products
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:36:35 +0100

>Robert Jagitsch wrote:
>> >
>> >2) Leica M6 TTL 0.58 (no 135 framelines)
>>
>> Will a .58 be able to show as wide as 21mm angle of view, or 24mm?
>>
>> -R
>
>The 24. Wait till next year for one that will go to 21. I think that's
>when that
>will come out. One per year.
>Markwr

lugnütz,

how many years til they produce an m that has framelines for a 15?

would that be a .03?

or for the new cosina 12?

would that be a .0.05?

why not adjustable framelines that you could make as big or little as you
like. kind of like they have on the well-loved leica h?

just a thought.

guy

Message from Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com> (Re: [Leica] New Leica Products)