Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The art of the blanket cake eating statement...
From: telyt560@cswebmail.com
Date: 30 Aug 2000 19:25:43 -0700

On Wed, 30 August 2000, Jim Brick wrote:

<lots of stuff SNIPPED>

Folks, when Jim Brick speaks or writes anything about photography, I pay attention.  There are some things I do that Jim wouldn't, and there are some things Jim does that I ought to improve my technique.  What I won't do is argue with him.  He knows his stuff.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
Visit the Northwestern Alumni Association portal
page at http://www.nualumni.com  to get free
web-based e-mail and many other exciting features.