Subject: Re: [Leica] Meat products WAS Righteous indignation
From: John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:23:33 -0400

on 30/8/00 4:02 pm, Mark Rabiner at mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com wrote:

>> <Snip>
>>>

> It all comes back to Kevin Bacon every single time!

I was just thinking about this yesterday. I come from a farming town, which
is probably the reason for what follows far back in the mists of
lexicological time, but anyway one year there were two girls who fancied me
at the same time (unfortunately I didn't fancy either of them).

Their names were Diane Kidney and Leslie Bacon.

- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com

Replies: Reply from Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Two girls-was Meat products-going nowhere)