Subject: RE: [Leica] Righteous indignation
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:28:02 -0400

Hi, Austin - About the documentation of the Great Event....Got your lovely
invitation....Now, how do I find your place, coming from Brookline...and,
have you and "the child's mother" decided if you want to do this as A Day In
Your Life? If you have, the way I like to do this is show up the evening
before and crash on what ever you have that passes for a spare bed or couch,
so that I can be there to start shooting when the family arises in the ayem.

Any thoughts...?

B. D.

And, by the way, do you still want to do the processing and printing
yourself, or have you come to your senses?;-)