Subject: Re: [Leica] old fart
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 08:20:42 -0700

Robert Appleby wrote:
> BTW, Ted, as for being an old fart of 94, that's exactly what i was last week when the dysentery was at its worst...<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Rob,
I don't think any Leica carrying photog can be afflicted with anything
worse, it's so damn debilitating you don't even want to look at your
Leica let alone carry it to the john!

And to be encumbered with dysentery while on a shoot has a double
whammy, not only are you sick and drained of all energy, your mentally
frustrated because you can't do anything but hang close to the loo!

Been there done that a few times and I can understand your condition
very well.  During the Pan American Games in Cali, Colombia many years
ago, I was down so bad the crew put me in the hospital until it was
over, didn't shoot too much of those Games.
ted