Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bokeh vs. Nukeh, WYSIWYG
From: Pete Su <psu_13@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:24:23 -0700 (PDT)

Saying "tool X isn't that useful to me or the people I know" is not the same
thing as saying "I'm a moron, and I think tool X is totally useless."

People work in different ways. Just because I happen to work in a way that
makes DOF preview not all that useful does not make me incompetant or useless.
I shoot a lot of black and white, mostly 35mm, and on a tripod only when I have
to. This means that I don't spend a lot of time looking at the picture stopped
down on the ground glass.

I think I have pretty good control over the sharpness in my photographs. You
can come over to my house and find out some day if you want.

Pete