Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh vs. Nukeh - Pentax lens bokeh comparison
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:14:20 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/00 8:32:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, P2CON@aol.com
writes:

<< My comment is: now I know why I don't "get" the bokeh thing. To me, all of
 the examples of 85mm wide open bokeh looked so very nearly the same that I
 could never say one was good and another bad. Even at f2.8 and f5.6 they
 mostly looked the same, and quite nice also. I too would like to see
 something like this using Leica lenses.
 Regards, Paul Connet >>

You realize, of course, that they would probably all look similar and
gorgeous, right?
Perhaps these non-responding bokeh lovers you mention would like to see the
same done with Leica, also.  However, they seem to be some of the less
vociferous LUG members.

Joe Sobel