Subject: [Leica] The Future Is Now
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:03:16 -0400

For those of you who think digital printing is just a passing fancy...

Just went down to Unisom, one of the best B&W processing and printing places
in Boston, to get a half-dozen 16x20s made. Well.....as of August 1, Unisom
is now all digital. No more processing. No more wet printing. Period.

B. D.

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] The Future Is Now)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] The Future Is Now)