Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Hexar Heart Stoppage
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:24:21 -0400

DR. BLACKTAPE RESPONDS....

...COULD BE? What is this "could be" nonsense? Of course this is a job for
blacktape. Take a strip of black tape slightly longer than the circumference
of the lens and lay it along the juncture of the lens and the lens mount.
Then press the tape down firmly, so that half the width of the tape is
laying against the lens mount and camera body, and half is wrapped around
the back of the lens barrel. Then go out and shoot. ;-)