Subject: [Leica] Re: M6HM TTL Viewfinder - Happy Ending
From: Cummer Family <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:12:43 +0800

Dear LUGGERS,
Pleased to report that today I picked up my M6HM TTL that had been sent
back to Solms to have the rangefinder replaced and that now the rangefinder
is 100% accurate at infinity. Given my obsession with this parameter, I am
now a very happy Leica owner. I am presently packing my bag, including my
new 90mm APO, for a train trip through the Canadian Rockies, and am so
pleased to have the M6 back before I left. They even replaced the flash
connection cover which I had lost. This was all done without charge even
though the camera is out of warrenty - so I am happy with Leica and Schmidt
Scientific in Hong Kong today!
Cheers
Howard Cummer.
Of course, I did have to give back the loaner that they had given me!