Subject: Re: [Leica] "B Grade" Leica gear? -- Not Really
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 20:01:16 +1000

Matt Morgan wrote:

> Rick,
> What's the price in Australian dollars for an M6 body these days? When I
> lived there (I've got dual nationality with the UK), it was around A$6,000.
> Matt.

Hi Matt,

New price is about $4500, but the Aussie dollar is all over the place,
mainly down, so you takes yer chances when ya makes yer buy.  Still, one
needs to think of it in terms of the photographic capability it provides
for the rest of ones life.  $100 a year over 45 years (I wish!).

Regards

rick dykstra