Subject: Re: [Leica] "B Grade" Leica gear????
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:15:48 -0800

Simon,
Thanks for the info.
I didn't think of opening an account with Joe's. I have six rolls to drop in
there now, but I guess I'm only shooting an average five to six, but maximum
of ten rolls a week at the moment. If they'll open an account with that sort
of traffic, then I'll do it. I also want them to print some B&W exhibition
prints and possibly even frame them, so I'll probably be a semi-decent
customer.

Have you tried any other labs in Soho or EC1?

I have AP in front of me and thought about popping down to London bridge to
check out Vic Oddens. He doesn't list any Kodak B&W stock, nor VPS  or Agfa
colour print film, so I might call before I go.

Actually, I've just realised I need to get some heavy stock for this
weekend, so I'll have to shoot down to Joe's in Soho tomorrow morning as
Joe's in Euston, where I normally go, is closed on weekends.

I remember where Caplan's store is now, but will check out RG Lewis as well
if I'm passing. As I say, I'll probably just get all the rest of it from
Classic Camera.

Matt.

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] "B Grade" Leica gear????)