Subject: [Leica] Rubber eye-cup? No Prophylaxis!
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:29:31 -0400

Certainly, LUG subscribers are prone to fret over every single rumor, but
they are not alone.  Many years ago...say thirty-two years ago...a rumor
swept through Nikon F Photomic FTn users that stray light entering the
finder from behind could affect meter readings.  We all went out and bought
rubber eye cups and none of us improved our photographs as a result.  I
would expect that putting a rubber eye cup on an M series Leica would have
about the same result.

	Buzz Hausner