Subject: Re: [Leica]Rubber eye-cup?
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 06:58:20 -0800

Ted,
I was using 3 F4S's on film sets under lots of time pressure etc., and the
difference the eye-cups made was very considerable. I mainly wore contacts
at the time though. However, when I then tried shooting without an eye-cup,
I found it very difficult to get used to.
No disrespect, but I get the impression that you might be of more advanced
years than most of us <G>, so you might recall the reason why large format
photographers use a black sheet over themselves and the camera; Same effect!
Matt.