Subject: RE: [Leica] White Dot Metering...What's the Issue?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:51:47 -0400

> Buzz Hausner wrote:
> >
> > Excuse me, but I have to echo Ted's comments.  I have
> completely lost track
> > of what-- if any-- problem is being addressed here.  I have always found
> > that M6 meters work just fine...am I missing something?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>

> YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  thanks!
> ted

There is no issue! Somehow, someone, has gotten seriously hung up on the
term 18 percent gray, and the fact that while the Leica meter gives readings
that will produce that tone, the meter actually reads light off a white
spot.

Go figure.

Not enough time spent taking photos - too much time pondering
imponderables....

B. D.