Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica Website
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:09:49 -0600

My window is slowly expanding as more messages appear so I cannot say what
the limit will be. If you look at "links", you can see the pages can be
"longer" as necessary. Finally my messages have a close button.

John

Using Mac B&W G3-350, OS 9.04, IE 5.0 (release 36) while, most importantly,
munching on Cherrios.