Subject: Re: [Leica] Portraiture by window light
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 21:09:44 -0700

Dan Honemann wrote:

> Great shot, Mark!  Nice change of pace to see Goths in full color and the
> light of day (although these goths have a strange victorian/southern belle
> twist to them).
>

> http://people.oven.com/jbm/temp-displays/Mark_Rabiner/Brazen_Bean_color.jpg

Well fiddle de de i thought that too!!
They each had 5 wigs to choose from I said'
"I'm not telling you a darn thing wear what you want to wear"
Also I had not known that they actually hung out at this place.
It ended up the clients KNEW the girls and would have suggested them to me.
This is a small town but not THAT small. An amazing coincidence for me.
Markwr