Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens test
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:48:12 -0400

Yup. Pretty ironic, isn't it. You spend $210 trillion to own Leica lenses
and it don't mean squat when it comes right down to it - IF you mostly shoot
at the smaller apertures.....Now if you shoot wide open a lot, that's an
other matter...but of course then there is still the handheld question......

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Lens test)