Subject: RE: [Leica] white dot and metering
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:59:56 -0400

Ah, thanks Paul and others, this clears it up.  I was wondering if I should
start metering off of white surfaces rather than grey.  The calibration
explains it.  Is it possible for someone like Sherry to adjust the
calibration if one finds a consistent under/over-exposure when shooting
transparencies?  Might be simpler to adjust how one meters, though, huh? :)

Thanks again,
Dan