Subject: Re: [Leica] Omnica bag
From: khmiska <>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:42:51 -0400

Hello Craig,
Thanks for your e-mail. I called but was forced to leave a msg. He also said
that he has a website and it's "" At least that's what I
understood but he didn't spell it. I tried various combinations but nothing
connected. Would you happen to know?

Craig Roberts wrote:

> "Any idea who can do some serious surgery on this classic camera bag?" -
> Kurt
> Hi Kurt,
> I've never heard of the Omnica bag.  This means nothing, since I don't know
> any of the strangely comic Leica acronyms, either (WOOWOO, FUDBOM, DORKUM,
> etc.).
> However, if the case is leather please call George Elanjian in Los Angeles
> at 323-656-7447.  He and his crew make exquisite camera cases for Ms (and
> other cameras, too) and he's an LHSA member and a really nice fellow.  He
> may not be able to help personally because of the crush of his business, but
> he may know a craftsperson who can help.  Let us know.
> Craig
> Boston

Replies: Reply from "Craig Roberts" <> (Re: [Leica] Omnica bag)
Message from "Craig Roberts" <> (Re: [Leica] Omnica bag)