Subject: Re: [Leica] India report #3
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 07:59:56 -0700

Robert Appleby wrote:

> Ladies and gentlemen... I am very pleasant to be saying at this time, ek
> pura Dharavi report ready hai! But you are saying, why O why is this man
> writing-writing so many reports? Has he no job only? Just clicking-clicking
> all day, his wife and baby starving maybe, what does he care?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Rob,

Keep them coming, as my experience on the road your writing is a form of
talking to someone at the end of the day when you don't have a real
person sitting there to unwind with!

Interesting location to say the least, as India is a country I always
wanted to shoot.  Just never got around to convincing someone to pay me
to go nor did I have time to do it on my own.  Some day.

Don't worry about the posts nor questions about you not having anything
better to do than write, keep them coming, nothing like reading the
adventures of a shooter on the road. :-)
ted