Subject: Re: [Leica] filters
From: David Prakel <dprakel@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 08:40:57 -0400

on 22/8/00 3:01 am, Nathan Wajsman at
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:

> B&H carries the whole line:

I think it more accurate to say B&H advertises the whole line - what they
stock is another matter. They had nothing in stock in B&W 55mm or 60mm when
I investigated.

I had good experiences with Robin Kanta Photo Supply at www.photofilter.com.
You can even phone Rob and speak to the man himself (something I find
reassuring). I bought Heliopan filters and find the quality good - optically
and mechanically no problems - good positive threading - new slim mounts
ideal for my 24mm. Dull black finish and grey silkscreen markings not too
pretty though.

- --
David Prakel

dprakel@rochester.rr.com