Subject: Re: [Leica] Filter
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 08:11:42 +0200

Terry,

Many people advocate B+W or Heliopan filters. I have just bought a couple of B+W
filters for my Rollei TLR and I am most impressed with their quality. If you are
prepared to wait and to pay a bit more you can even get them in multicoated
versions. B&H carries the whole line:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

Nathan

Terry Sham wrote:

> Which filters should I use to match the best optical quality of Leica
> lenses? Does Leica only produce UV and CPL filters? If yes, who help Leica
> to produce the orange, yellow and ND filters in the 15mm f/3.5, 16mm fisheye
> and 19mm f/2.8? Many books recommend B+W filters for Leica lenses. Are they
> good?
>
> Thanks
>
> Terry Sham

- --