Subject: [Leica] RE: R lens tests (was: Re: Re: Why M is so popular?)
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:03:31 -0700

At 01:05 PM 8/21/00 -0400, Austin Franklin wrote:

>Would it be appropriate 'fair use' for you to scan those articles on Leica
glass tests and post them, or >email them to interested parties?

>> I have quite comprehensive collection of PopPhoto tests and my reading
>> suggests quite the opposite. E.g. f.1.4/35mm lenses - the best are Leica
>> and Canon. Nikon macros are mediocre at best, Leica is the best they
>> have tested.

That would be complete and total copyright infringement. You can copy
copyrighted material FOR YOUR OWN USE, ergo, copy machines in libraries.
But you cannot disseminate (either for money or for free) that copied
material.

Go to http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/ to satisfy your own curiosity.

Jim