Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtländer Bessa-R ad
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 14:30:46 -0400

Mark,
I bought a used Voigtlander 18mm (Cosina) lens for my Leica.  It has "germany" on
the box and instructions.  I didn't think they had anything to do with Germany any
more?
John

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Voigtländer Bessa-R ad)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] Voigtländer Bessa-R ad)