Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Photos of Glyndebourne
From: "Bob Walkden" <bobwalkden@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:23:51 BST

Thanks Jesse,

one of the people on the Street Photo list pointed me in the direction of
Tony Ray-Jones, who is the photographer I was thinking of. But I will
certainly look into Ira Nowinski's book if I can find it.

Since he, HC-B, Ian Berry, possibly Tony Ray-Jones and certainly I (I know I
should not mention myself in the same sentence as these) all used Leica Ms
you'd think people at Glyndebourne would be used to them by now, but
somebody quietly told me at one point that I really ought to be using a
flash for one of the pix I took! (50 S'lux, Scala at ISO 800, wide open,
1/15 sec.)

Cheers,

Bob