Subject: RE: [Leica] WAS: Double up. NOW: topic change?
From: "Barker, J. Madison" <Matt.Barker@KutakRock.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 11:04:58 -0500

Ted,

My sister and I, and later my wife and I, had BW portraits done by a guy
named Andrew Kilgore, some years ago.  My recollection is that he used only
(north) window light.  Sorry I can't remember/never knew anything else about
his equipment, film, technique, etc., but I believe he does have a book or
two, possibly still in print.  Cheers,

Matt