Subject: [Leica] you took this picture, with that camera. are you sure?
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 11:57:44 -0400 (EDT)

our intrepid photographer asks "may i take your photograph?" the subject
eyes him suspiciously, thinking he's just some miscilanious pervert.
(perhaps the very one who keeps leaving those _things_ in her mailbox.) he
explains his project. she eyes him even more suspiciously. he pulls out
his portfolio. she is entranced. "wow!" she keeps saying, eyes wide. then
she looks over and says "you took this photograph ... with that camera?"
pointing at our hero's M6 as though it were something left on the curb by
a dog.

maybe i should at least get the motor drive for it.

kc