Subject: [Leica] ramblings from Bangkok
From: "Ian Stanley" <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:41:09 +0700

Greetings all,

	I just got back to Bangkok after a couple of months of holidays in Canada -
the blood must be thinning over the years as I was cold most of the time and
only wore shorts once.  Quite a few rolls of film were put through the M6HM
and the M4-P with no problem other than the film counter on the M6HM
crapping out.  The thing goes in for repairs at the local Leica dealer one
of these days.  Anyway it's good to be getting the LUG mail again and I'm
also enjoying this new digital silver group as well.

	Sorry to post this to the LUG but Tom Abrahamsson and Noel Charchuk - I've
been trying to send email to you both over the past few days but the
messages keep bouncing back to me.  Have you changed addresses??

Cheers,

Ian