Subject: Re: [Leica] Montreal Stores --> Fall Colors to the East
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 20:30:01 -02-30

Thank you andre for the suggestions. The Eastern Townships is one place I
never seem to get too on my travels. But, this trip it will be possible as
I'll be leaving from my in-laws place in New Brunswick. This will let me
take the "air route" through Maine and crossing into Quebec at Vermont
south of Sherbrook or further east in Maine around Megantic.

>Ted Wrote:
>Greg if you read this, really build time in for a few days down there,
>as it's only a couple hours drive from Montreal, you'll never regret it!
>  Nor forget it! And for any other LUGNUTS if you want to shoot Fall
>Colours out if this world, this is where it's at.

I'll heed your advice Ted and throw a few extra bricks of Provia in the
Volvo Land Freighter.

cheers,

>I can hear it now from the guys in the US north eastern States, "What do
>you mean there isn't any place like in the world? How about Vermont,
>Maine, northern New York and Mass.?"
>
>OK guys I'll cede a few points to you, but, "mon dieu, Quebec is truly
>magnifique! " :-)
>
>Add in the food, locations and most of all the "people factor" and
>you'll think you died and went to heaven carrying your Leica with a
>never ending roll of film! :-)
>
>Do you guys get the feeling it sounds like I work for the Quebec tourism
>office? ;-)  Naw, I just love the place!
>
>OK Andre mon ami, over to you. ;-)
>ted

Greg Locke                         St. John's, Newfoundland
locke@straylight.ca              http://www.straylight.ca/locke
Touched By Fire: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm
ISBN#0-7710-5305-3 McClelland & Stewart

Message from Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com> (Re: [Leica] Montreal Stores --> Fall Colors to the East)