Subject: Re: [Leica] new Leica webpages
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 15:02:11 -0400

> http://194.77.86.204/index_e.html
>
> The Leica webpages have changed completely.
> Design is rather stylish but I find navigating through the site (a lot)
> less easy than before. You kind of loose oversight.
> All in all, I tend to prefer the old site which had a much "cleaner" look
> and was also loading quicker. Not sure that the new site was really
> necessary. Focus should have been on putting more content on the site
> instead, I believe.
>
> Note that a chat room is also being proposed.
>
> Pascal
> no archive

Pascal,

I have not looked at the new website and probably won't, the old site was
next to useless, sounds like the new one IS useless. I get more information
and inspiration from Hans Phalen's, Erwin's and Stephen Gandy's CameraQuest
websites. I do not even have it bookmarked anymore. Pity, with so many
enthusiastic Leica users out here they could do a lot more.

Steve
Annapolis

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] new Leica webpages)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] new Leica webpages)