Subject: [Leica] new Leica webpages
From: Pascal <cyberdog@tijd.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 20:41:28 +0200

http://194.77.86.204/index_e.html

The Leica webpages have changed completely.
Design is rather stylish but I find navigating through the site (a lot)
less easy than before. You kind of loose oversight.
All in all, I tend to prefer the old site which had a much "cleaner" look
and was also loading quicker. Not sure that the new site was really
necessary. Focus should have been on putting more content on the site
instead, I believe.

Note that a chat room is also being proposed.

Pascal
no archive

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace
t h i n k   d i f f e r e n t            a p p l e    c o m p u t e r

Replies: Reply from Jeff S <4season@boulder.net> (Re: [Leica] new Leica webpages)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] new Leica webpages)