Subject: Re: [Leica] Tipper & Al Gore and M-cameras
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 11:47:03 -0700

> Hi Austin,
>
> As a Canadian I can't comment on your VP, but it does seem there are
> always "snide or comical" comments floating about on the usefulness of
> the VP, so I can understand your position.
>
> ted

Ted,

Those snide remarks are not limited to VPs exclusively. Presidents as well
are rewarder with such encomia.
Unfortunately, for the most part, the state of political discorse in this
country consists of "those damn republicans" and "those useless democrats".
What is sad is the public's acceptance of such denigrating as proof of
inferiority, incompetence, and/or disloyalty on the part of the targeted
individual or party. Ignorance is bliss, facts are too confusing.

Joseph

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Tipper & Al Gore and M-cameras)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Tipper & Al Gore and M-cameras)