Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Re: Re: Why M is so popular?
From: "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 20:36:11 +1000

The strange thing is that now I can tell if an R needs a CLA by the sound it
makes before the mirror goes up.

> Your sample is biased - it includes only those cameras the the previous
owners have passed on - for some reason or other - and malfunctions may play
a role here. Good ones stay with their owners. OK - still finding 15
malfunctioning R cameras seems a bit strange.