Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Why M is so popular?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:45:45 -0700

Tim Spragens wrote:

> > From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
> >
> > ... I have nothing against R at all but we'll see
> > when I finally get one! Then I'll have more to say about it pro and
> > con. Mark William Rabiner
>
> You shopping, Mark?

Yes for someday getting an R8 or R6.2 in an unmarked, unopened hermetricly
sealed box over the counter from camera world in my Downtown Portland Oregon. If
it think the stuff is problematical after quickly running though some C41 and
having it run at the minilab I'll bring it right back up to the counter in hours
and get another one or cancel the whole deal.
Mark William Rabiner
:)